If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Apple’s truly wireless AirPods might be the buzziest headphones out there right now, but they have several drawbacks. First, the only way to buy them right now is to pay a premium for them on Amazon. Second, they’re made of smooth plastic so they don’t stay in your ears very well. Earbuds will also never offer the type of sound performance that over-ear headphones afford, which brings us to the best wireless headphones that Apple’s Beats brand has ever made.
For a limited time, the Beats Solo3 Wireless On-Ear Headphones are back on sale on Amazon at their lowest price ever. That price covers three different color options — black, gloss black and silver, which also happens to be Beats’ most popular colors. There’s no telling how long this sale will last, so you’d better hurry if you want to save more than $100 on the best Beats that have ever existed.
Here are some key details from the product page:
- Connect via Class 1 Bluetooth with your device for wireless listening
- Up to 40 hours of battery life for multi-day use
- Adjustable fit with comfort-cushioned ear cups made for everyday use
- Take calls, control your music and activate Siri with the multifunction on-ear controls
- What’s in the Box: Beats Solo3 Wireless headphones, carrying case, 3.5mm RemoteTalk cable, universal USB charging cable (USB-A to USB Micro-B), Quick Start Guide, warranty card
- Height: 7.8 in / 19.8 cm Weight: 7.58 oz / 215 g
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.