If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
AirPods had been available on Amazon at a discount for quite some time, but they sold out a couple of weeks ago. Don’t worry though, because they’re back in stock ahead of the holidays! They’re also back on sale at a discount, which means you would have to be crazy to buy them from Apple instead of Amazon. Apple AirPods are eligible for free Prime shipping as well, so grab a pair while you can.Apple AirPods with Charging Case (Previous Model) Price:$159.00 Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- Just take them out and they’re ready to use with all your devices, put them in your ears and they connect instantly
- Double-tap either AirPod to activate Siri, without taking your iPhone out of your pocket
- 5 hours of listening time on a single charge thanks to the W1 chip. iPhone, iPad and iPod touch models with iOS 10 or later Apple Watch models with watchOS 3 or later Mac models with macOS Sierra or later
- Made to keep up with you, thanks to a charging case that holds multiple additional charges for more than 24 hours of listening time. AirPods with Charging Case: More than 24 hours listening time,(3) up to 11 hours talk time(6)
- Need a quick charge? Just 15 minutes in the case gives you 3 hours of listening time
- AirPods provide rich, high-quality AAC audio. And when you want to be heard, dual beamforming microphones filter out background noise when you make calls or talk to Siri
- AirPods connect automatically with all your Apple devices. They’re simultaneously connected to your iPhone and Apple Watch, and sound switches instantly between the devices. Want to listen to your Mac or iPad? Just choose AirPods on those devices.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.