If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Sound bars are great to improve the sound quality on a TV in a tight space, but you’ll never get the same kind of immersive audio experience out of a sound bar that you’ll get from a real surround sound system. The problem is that most people think that going for surround sound instead of a sound bar means spending more money. Well that’s not true at all — you can get a fantastic surround sound for even less than you’d spend on a sound bar. Check out the Logitech Z506 Surround Sound Home Theater Speaker System, which is currently on sale at a deep discount on Amazon for the refurbished model.
Here are some highlights from the product page:
- Ported down-firing subwoofer pumps out deep, clean, booming bass
- Compatibility:Television,Computer,Smartphone,Tablet,Music player,DVD player,Blu-ray player,PlayStation,Xbox,Wii .Rich 3D stereo in 5.1 surround sound, even from 2-channel stereo sources
- Multiple inputs make it easy to connect your PC, game console, iPod, DVD player and more
- 75 watts (RMS) of balanced power and room-filling sound. On-speaker bass control lets you easily dial the bass level up or down.
- Please Note: Kindly refer the User Guide before use. Works with any device with a headphone jack (3.5mm), RCA or 6-channel direct inputs
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.