Sound bars are great to improve the sound quality on a TV in a tight space, but you’ll never get the same kind of immersive audio experience out of a sound bar that you’ll get from a real surround sound system. The problem is that most people think that going for surround sound instead of a sound bar means spending more money. Well that’s not true at all — you can get a fantastic surround sound for even less than you’d spend on a sound bar. Check out the Logitech Z506 Surround Sound Home Theater Speaker System, which is currently on sale at a deep discount on Amazon for the refurbished model.
Here are some highlights from the product page:
- Ported down-firing subwoofer pumps out deep, clean, booming bass
- Compatibility:Television,Computer,Smartphone,Tablet,Music player,DVD player,Blu-ray player,PlayStation,Xbox,Wii .Rich 3D stereo in 5.1 surround sound, even from 2-channel stereo sources
- Multiple inputs make it easy to connect your PC, game console, iPod, DVD player and more
- 75 watts (RMS) of balanced power and room-filling sound. On-speaker bass control lets you easily dial the bass level up or down.
- Please Note: Kindly refer the User Guide before use. Works with any device with a headphone jack (3.5mm), RCA or 6-channel direct inputs