Perhaps you live in a somewhat small home and you want a desktop PC, but you don’t want to have to put a desk somewhere and waste space. Or perhaps you live in a large home but you want a compact desktop that can turn your TV into a full-fledged Windows PC. Well it doesn’t get any more compact than the Intel Compute Stick CS125 Computer, which connects to any open HDMI port on a TV or monitor and instantly transforms it into a computer. You definitely have to check it out!
Here are the bullet points from the product page:
- 1.44 GHz Intel Atom x5-Z8300 Quad-Core, 2GB of DDR3L RAM
- 32GB of Onboard eMMC Flash Storage
- Intel HD Graphics, HDMI / USB 2.0 / USB 3.0
- Micro-SDXC Memory Card Slot, 802.11ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0
- Multi-channel Audio, Space-saving Design
- Windows 10
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.