Did you miss the big sale a few weeks ago that slashed the popular Teckin Mini Smart Outlets to their lowest price ever? Well don’t worry because we’ve got you covered. Pick up a 4-pack on Amazon and use the coupon code 273MOVFC when you do. That’ll drop the price on these Alexa and Google Assistant enabled smart plugs to just $28.89, which works out to $7.22 a piece!
Here are the highlights from the product page:
- REMOTE CONTROL —-Control your electrical items via your phone whenever and wherever you are after downloading the FREE APP Smart Life as long as there is a network. Ideal for someone who can not move around very well and needs easy access to turn on/off a device.
- VOICE CONTROL—-Compatible with Amazon alexa, Google home assistant and IFTTT, control your home appliances with the smart plug by simply giving voice commands to Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant. No Hub Required, the smart plug SP10 works with any Wi-Fi router without the need for a separate hub or paid subscription service.
- SCHEDULE & TIMER—- Get ready to have a smart home and create customized schedule to automatically turn on and off any home Electronics or appliances such as lamps, Christmas Lighting, coffee maker, etc
- SET UP EASILY—-Simply plug TECKIN mini outlet into an electrical outlet, connect a device to the Smart Plug, and wirelessly control your device using a tablet or phone. A secured 2.4GHz WiFi network is required.
- QUALITY GUARANTEED—-The Mini Smart Plug features a sleek new design that is FCC approved product. If you encounter any problem or need support, please feel free to contact us through following E-mail email@example.com or Amazon directly. We offer two years of warranty and replacement services and lifetime technical support services if the plug is defective.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.