If you’re in the market for a new robot vacuum but you’ve been balking at the prospect of paying top dollar for a premium model, today is definitely your lucky day. The iRobot Roomba 860 Robotic Vacuum retails for $450 and it packs features that put it on par with even more expensive options. If you pick up a refurbished 860 today on Amazon though, you’ll only pay $279.99. That’s an all-time low and it definitely won’t last long, so snag one while you still can.
Here’s some additional info from the product page:
- This Certified Refurbished product has been tested and certified to work and look like new, with minimal to no signs of wear, by a specialized third-party seller approved by Amazon. The product is backed by an iRobot 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic brown or white box.
- Cleans all floor types – The Auto-Adjust cleaning head automatically adapts is height to keep the Multi-Surface Brushes in close contact with different floor surfaces, effectively cleaning carpets and hard floors
- Patented Aero Force 3-Stage Cleaning System uses tangle-free multi-surface brushes and power-lifting Suction with 5x the air power to pull in embedded dirt, debris, and pet hair from wherever it hides (compared to Roomba 600 & 700 series robots)
- Schedule up to 7x/wk to keep floors cleaner every day or just press CLEAN and Roomba gets to work
- Automatically docks and recharges; bin full indicator
- iAdapt navigation offers a full suite of intelligent sensors that guide the robot under and around furniture to help thoroughly clean all your floors
- Includes: Roomba 860 robot, docking/charing station, 1 rechargeable lithium ion battery, 1 dual mode virtual wall barrier, and 1 extra AeroForce High-Efficiency Filter
- Vacuum dimensions: 13.9 x 13.9 x 3.6 inches; 8.4 lbs
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.