If you’re in the market for a new robot vacuum but you’ve been balking at the prospect of paying top dollar for a premium model, today is definitely your lucky day. The iRobot Roomba 860 Robotic Vacuum retails for $450 and it packs features that put it on par with even more expensive options. If you pick up a refurbished 860 today on Amazon though, you’ll only pay $279.99. That’s an all-time low and it definitely won’t last long, so snag one while you still can.
Here’s some additional info from the product page:
- This Certified Refurbished product has been tested and certified to work and look like new, with minimal to no signs of wear, by a specialized third-party seller approved by Amazon. The product is backed by an iRobot 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic brown or white box.
- Cleans all floor types – The Auto-Adjust cleaning head automatically adapts is height to keep the Multi-Surface Brushes in close contact with different floor surfaces, effectively cleaning carpets and hard floors
- Patented Aero Force 3-Stage Cleaning System uses tangle-free multi-surface brushes and power-lifting Suction with 5x the air power to pull in embedded dirt, debris, and pet hair from wherever it hides (compared to Roomba 600 & 700 series robots)
- Schedule up to 7x/wk to keep floors cleaner every day or just press CLEAN and Roomba gets to work
- Automatically docks and recharges; bin full indicator
- iAdapt navigation offers a full suite of intelligent sensors that guide the robot under and around furniture to help thoroughly clean all your floors
- Includes: Roomba 860 robot, docking/charing station, 1 rechargeable lithium ion battery, 1 dual mode virtual wall barrier, and 1 extra AeroForce High-Efficiency Filter
- Vacuum dimensions: 13.9 x 13.9 x 3.6 inches; 8.4 lbs
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.