If you buy our favorite air fryer straight from the source, it’s going to cost you $160. And at that price, the Oster Dura Ceramic Air Fryer is worth every penny and then some. This excellent air fryer is the best we’ve ever tested, and it uses proprietary tilting along with multiple heat sources to cook evenly every time. But it’s also much more than just an air fryer, with multiple cooking modes like an Instant Pot that include baking, grilling, and plenty more. Like we said, it’s worth every penny and more at full retail. If you buy one right now on Amazon though, you’ll save about $55.
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- This Oster air fryer air-fries to the perfect crispiness for the taste and texture of fried food, using only a tablespoon or less of oil for a healthier alternative
- Hot air fryer has a titanium-infused coating that cooks food 30% faster and is 8 times more durable than regular nonstick coatings; it’s also PTFE- and PFOA-free, and easy to clean
- Dual cooking method uses a tilt motion, fan assisted convection, and radiated heat conduction- heating elements above and below the bowl-to expose food to circulating heat, and cook it evenly
- LCD screen lets you set cooking time and temperature; unit shuts off automatically when food is done
- Large, 3 liter capacity lets you cook more at a time
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
To learn more about our sponsored deals and sponsored posts opportunities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.