Remember back in the stone age when people had to use these things called “remote controls” to control their TVs, DVD players, and Blu-ray players. Man oh man, those were some dark days. Thankfully we’ve come a very long way since then and remotes are a thing of the past. With a simple device like the Logitech Harmony Hub, your smartphone and your voice become universal remotes. You can control your TV, disc player, stereo, and anything else with Alexa or your smartphone, and if you hurry and pick up a refurb bundled with a basic Logitech Harmony universal remote, you’ll only have to pay $55 to do it. Considering the Hub alone retails for $100, that’s a killer deal.
Here are some of the important details from the product page:
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, a minimum 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic box.
- Included Harmony Hub lets you control devices hidden behind cabinet doors or walls, including game consoles such as PS3, Wii, and Xbox 360
- Future-proof control of up to 8 devices: Works with over 270,000 devices including cable TV boxes, Apple TV, Roku, Sonos, Amazon Fire TV, Phillips Hue, Xbox One, PS3, and TV-connected PC or Mac
- Smartphone app includes Swipe and Tap control for one-touch control of your entertainment system, up to 50 favorite channel icons, volume, media playback, and more (Works with iPhone iOS 6.0 or later and Android 4.0 or later)
- Use your smartphone (available Harmony Smartphone app) or the included Harmony Remote to control your entertainment devices
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
To learn more about our sponsored deals and sponsored posts opportunities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.