The Roomba 960 is the most popular Roomba model that supports Alexa voice controls, but it’s also pretty expensive — even now, while it’s on sale at a deep $150 discount on Amazon. Lucky for you, you don’t need to spend anywhere near that much to get your hands on a Roomba you can control with Alexa. The iRobot Roomba 690 Robot Vacuum with Wi-Fi Connectivity is on sale today for just $299.99, and that of course includes free Prime shipping. Pick one up so you can sit back and relax while a robot takes care of your dirty work.
Here’s more info from the product page:
- Sleek, Premium design complements your home decor; includes 1 dual mode virtual wall barrier for more control over where your robot cleans
- 3-Stage cleaning system and dual Multi-Surface brushes pick up everything from small particles to large debris
- Patented dirt detect sensors alert roomba to work harder on concentrated areas of dirt, such as high-traffic zones of your home
- Full suite of intelligent sensors guide the robot under and around furniture to help thoroughly clean your floors
- Clean and schedule from anywhere with the iRobot home app; compatible with Amazon Alexa and the Google assistant
- Runs for up to 90 minutes before automatically docking and recharging
- Featuring these other roomba Robot essentials – Wi-Fi connectivity, edge-sweeping brush, auto-adjust cleaning head, works on carpets and hard floors
- Box Content: 1 Home Base Charging Station, 1 Extra AeroVac Filter, 1 Dual Mode Virtual Wall Barrier
- iRobot does not guarantee the quality or authenticity of products purchased from non-authorized resellers on Amazon, and they are not eligible for warranty or replacement from iRobot.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited. Prices are subject to change without notice and coupons may expire at any time. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.