Discounts on last year’s Apple Watch Series 3 are a dime a dozen. Of course, discounts on the hot new Series 4 watches are far more rare. Amazon was running a sale last week that shaved $15 off the price of a new Apple Watch Series 4 (GPS, 44mm) in either Space Gray with a black sport band or silver with a white sport band, and now that deal is back! It’s not a massive discount, of course, but every penny counts so why would you pay full price at Apple when you don’t have to?
Here are some key details from the product page:
- Over 30% larger display and 50% louder speaker
- Electrical and optical heart sensors
- Digital Crown with haptic feedback
- S4 SiP with faster 64-bit dual-core processor
- Improved accelerometer and gyroscope for fall detection
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.