If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
We’ve covered so many killer deals over the past month that we’ve pretty much lost count at this point. Of everything we have covered at this point though, it’s probably safe to say that Amazon’s sale on the Sony WH-CH700N Wireless Noise Canceling Headphones is our single favorite deal. These fantastic headphones deliver noise cancelling tech that you wouldn’t believe, and the audio quality is fantastic. There’s no way they should cost just $98, but that’s how much you’ll pay if you head to Amazon right now and snag a pair.
Here are some highlights from Amazon’s product page:
- Noise cancellation adjusts to your environment with One Push AINC
- Long lasting listening with up to 35 hours of battery and quick charging
- Wireless Bluetooth streaming with NFC one-touch
- Built-in microphone for hands free calls and use with your voice assistant
- Customize your sound as you like with the “Sony | headphones connect” app for Android/iOS
- 50 hours of Noise Canceling when used with wired connection.
- Hear more detail with 40mm Driver Unit. In the box: USB Cable, Headphone Cable .
- Frequency Response(Bluetooth Communication) – 20Hz – 20,000Hz (44.1kHz Sampling). Effective Range Line of sight approx.30ft (10m). Frequency Range 2.4GHz band
- Connectivity technology : Bluetooth; NFC
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.