The Nest Learning Thermostat is a fantastic smart thermostat that was a game-changer in the industry. It’s also quite expensive, even when it’s discounted like it is right now on Amazon. Of course, there are plenty of other options out there for good smart thermostats, and there’s one in particular that you should check out on Tuesday. The Emerson Sensi Wi-Fi Thermostat packs plenty of smart features and it even works with Amazon’s Alexa voice assistant, and yet it’s on sale right now for just $79. That’s a killer price and it probably won’t last very long.
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- Named the ‘Best Value’ smart thermostat of 2018 by USA Today’s Reviewed.com.
- SAVE ABOUT 23% ON HVAC ENERGY *: The ENERGY STAR certified Sensi thermostat helps you save on your HVAC energy costs, with features like geofencing, 7-day flexible scheduling, remote access and energy usage reports.
- GET REBATES: Find utility rebates in your area through the rebate finder at sensi.emerson.com/rebates.
- MOST INSTALL IN 30 MINUTES OR LESS**: With step-by-step instructions and video tutorials right in the mobile app, most people install Sensi in 30 minutes or less.
- EXTENSIVE COMPATIBILITY***: Works with the HVAC equipment found in most homes – a c-wire is required for heat-only, cool-only and heat pump systems without aux. To check system and router compatibility, refer to our online compatibility resources at sensi.emerson.com/compatibility.
- SMART HOME COMPATIBLE: Works with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, Apple HomeKit (c-wire required) and Wink smart home platforms.
- CONTROL FROM ANYWHERE: Remotely control your home comfort from your smartphone or tablet using the free Sensi mobile app for Android and iOS devices.
- SMART ALERTS: Sensi features smart alerts to help detect extreme temperature and humidity levels in your home.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.