What makes Instant Pots so great? It’s the fact that a single compact device can handle multiple tasks from pressure cooking and slow cooking to steaming and even making yogurt. That’s the same idea behind the Oster Dura Ceramic Air Fryer, which just so happens to be our favorite air fryer on the market. It has a nice large 3-liter capacity and a special tilted design that allows it to air-fry more evenly than comparable fryers, but it also has a bunch of other cooking modes like grilling, roasting, and sautéing. It’s a single device that can take the place of several of your old kitchen gadgets, and we couldn’t recommend it any more strongly.
Here are the bullet points from the product page:
- This Oster air fryer air-fries to the perfect crispiness for the taste and texture of fried food, using only a tablespoon or less of oil for a healthier alternative
- Hot air fryer has a titanium-infused coating that cooks food 30% faster and is 8 times more durable than regular nonstick coatings; it’s also PTFE- and PFOA-free, and easy to clean
- Dual cooking method uses a tilt motion, fan assisted convection, and radiated heat conduction- heating elements above and below the bowl-to expose food to circulating heat, and cook it evenly
- LCD screen lets you set cooking time and temperature; unit shuts off automatically when food is done
- Large, 3 liter capacity lets you cook more at a time
- Includes roasting rack, measuring Spoon, cool-touch handle, and recipe book
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited. Prices are subject to change without notice and coupons may expire at any time. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.