There are dozens of different aftermarket backup cameras out there for cars that don’t have them preinstalled. The problem with all of these aftermarket kits, of course, is the fact that you have to pay someone to install them if you’re not savvy enough to run wiring yourself and connect it to fuses and whatnot. What you might not realize though, is that there’s an awesome new device available that can be installed by anyone in just a few minutes, and it doesn’t require any wiring at all. It also uses your smartphone as a display for the backup camera, so you don’t need to clutter up your console with a new screen! Definitely check out the Nonda ZUS Smart Backup Camera on Amazon — it’s worth every penny.
Here are the highlights from the product page:
- ✔ 170-Degree Wide: 30-degree wider than traditional 140-degree cameras, providing you with safer riding experience, takes the worry out of backing up
- ✔Wireless Rear View: Wireless backup camera with rechargeable battery, directly view on your smartphone (not work with tablets), no separate screen is required
- ✔Self-Install In 10 Mins: Install the camera yourself with no wiring or drilling needed, skip the need to visit local dealer and save on installation costs
- ✔Water resistant & Premium Material: IP67 waterproof certification protects against rain and snow. German Bayer PC material makes it more sturdy and exquisite
- ✔2 Megapixel / 720P /6 Layer Glass Lens: Our camera is 4 times clearer than standard cameras. It gives you a much clearer view on everything behind you
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.