Black Friday 2018 included tons of TV deals, as it does each and every year. But there were also tens of thousands of other deals that might’ve distracted you and made you forget how badly you need to replace your crummy old TV. Don’t worry though, because there are still a bunch of great TV deals to be found for Cyber Week, and Amazon is home to our current favorite. The LG Electronics 65UK7700PUD 65-Inch 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV is the perfect balance between quality and price, and that’s when it’s listed at its retail price. Snag one right now, however, and you’ll only pay $847! There were just over a dozen left in stock at the time of this writing, so this deal definitely won’t last long.
Also of note, if you want a higher-end model and you’re willing to cough up the cash, the LG OLED65B8PUA 65-Inch 4K Ultra HD Smart OLED TV is still $300 off right now.
Here are some of the highlights from the product page:
- Dimensions (W x H x D): TV without stand 57.3″ x 33.2″ x 2.5″, TV with stand: 57.3″ x 35.7″ x 10.6″
- LG UHD TVs with AI (Artificial Intelligence) ThinQ become the hub for your connected smart devices. Beyond apps and entertainment, LG AI TV uses intelligent voice control to create a hub for the smart home and beyond.
- The multi-format 4K high dynamic range support includes HDR10 and HLG, both with LG’s advanced tone mapping technology that provides scene-by-scene optimization.
- Quad-core processor that minimizes video noise and enhances sharpness.
- Inputs: 4 HDMI, 2 USB, 1 RF, 1 Composite in, 1 Ethernet, 1 Optical and Audio Return Channel Support via HDMI.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.