When headphones on Amazon have ratings and reviews that average out to five stars, it’s pretty safe to assume that you’re dealing with a fantastic pair of headphones. In the case of the Aiwa Arc-1 Over-Ear Bluetooth Headphones, however, you don’t have to assume because we can happily confirm. We’ve tested these headphones and we were blown away by how impressive they sound. The 40mm biocellulose drivers, 24-bit DSP, and Bluetooth aptX support result in wonderful clarity and deep bass. They also cost $100-$200 less than you’d spend on comparable headphones from top brands like Bose, Bowers & Wilkins, Sony, Beats, and others.
Here’s more info from the product page:
- WIRELESS HEADPHONES WITH INCREDIBLE SOUND – The Arc 1 combines 40mm, dynamic, biocellulose drivers, with 24-bit DSP, and Bluetooth aptX Low Latency codecs, to deliver crystal clear, distortion-free, and tone rich sound from the deepest bass to the highest treble. This level of sound quality has never been seen in the Arc-1’s class before.
- OVER EAR HEADPHONES WITH AMAZING COMFORT – Incredibly lightweight, at just 252 grams, the Arc-1 bluetooth headphones, sit comfortably in use. Their luxurious protein and genuine leather pads, cushion around the ear, creating effective, passive noise cancellation.
- PREMIUM ACCESSORIES – The Arc-1 are truly the best over ear wireless headphones in their class, the accessories are no exception. Supplied with a rugged travel case, and ultra-durable, nylon-woven, anodized aluminium shielded 3.5mm aux audio and USB charging cables.
- FUTURISTIC FEATURES – Unlike other wireless bluetooth headphones in their class, the Arc-1 utilises multipoint and Qconnect technology to provide cutting edge features. Connect seamlessly to two bluetooth source devices, so you can answer your cell while watching a movie on your tablet. Or link another set of Bluetooth headphones to the Arc-1 to share music with a friend, on the go, anywhere!
- AMAZING BATTERY – The Arc 1 bluetooth wireless headphones boast a massive 20 hours of music playback, and 800 hours of standby time! These cordless headphones are quick to charge too, just 15 minutes charging gets you a full 3 hours of playback!
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.