If you want to set up some smart lighting effects in your home but you don’t want to have to spend $50 per light bulb, you should know that there are a bunch of solid alternatives to Philips Hue products. One of the best ones we’ve tried recently is the MagicLight WiFi Smart Light Bulb, a dimmable multi-color A19 bulb that does just about everything you want in a smart light. It’s controlled by an app or by popular voice assistants (Alexa and Google Assistant), and it even has a cool wake up feature that fades on your lights slowly in the morning. It’s only $18 per bulb, but we have an exclusive coupon for that drops these smart bulbs down to their lowest price ever — use the code BGR15OFF at checkout and you’ll pay just $15.25!
Here are some highlights from the product page:
- ✔ Compatible with Alexa & Google Assistant: Voice Control your MagicLight WiFi light bulb with your Amazon Echo or Echo Dot and Google Home Assistant
- ✔ Works with IFTTT: DIY Your WiFi Light Bulb Depending on Various Events by Connecting it to IFTTT
- ✔ Works with iOS/Android: Personalize Your Lights to Match Your Mood, Control Your Lights Remotely When You are not at Home
- ✔ Various Scene Modes: Color Palette, Group Control, Sunlight, Music Mode, Timer, Sunrise, Sunset, Dimmable, MIC Function, DIY Mode, Scene Mode, Energy Saving……
- ✔ Application: This is a WiFi enabled light bulb, no hub required. Multiple lighting patterns, suitable for a showcase, residential, office, hotel, shop, exhibition room, landscaping, indoor, home etc.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.