If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
If you want to set up some smart lighting effects in your home but you don’t want to have to spend $50 per light bulb, you should know that there are a bunch of solid alternatives to Philips Hue products. One of the best ones we’ve tried recently is the MagicLight WiFi Smart Light Bulb, a dimmable multi-color A19 bulb that does just about everything you want in a smart light. It’s controlled by an app or by popular voice assistants (Alexa and Google Assistant), and it even has a cool wake up feature that fades on your lights slowly in the morning. It’s only $18 per bulb, but we have an exclusive coupon for that drops these smart bulbs down to their lowest price ever — use the code BGR15OFF at checkout and you’ll pay just $15.25!
Here are some highlights from the product page:
- ✔ Compatible with Alexa & Google Assistant: Voice Control your MagicLight WiFi light bulb with your Amazon Echo or Echo Dot and Google Home Assistant
- ✔ Works with IFTTT: DIY Your WiFi Light Bulb Depending on Various Events by Connecting it to IFTTT
- ✔ Works with iOS/Android: Personalize Your Lights to Match Your Mood, Control Your Lights Remotely When You are not at Home
- ✔ Various Scene Modes: Color Palette, Group Control, Sunlight, Music Mode, Timer, Sunrise, Sunset, Dimmable, MIC Function, DIY Mode, Scene Mode, Energy Saving……
- ✔ Application: This is a WiFi enabled light bulb, no hub required. Multiple lighting patterns, suitable for a showcase, residential, office, hotel, shop, exhibition room, landscaping, indoor, home etc.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.