It seems like a hundred new third-party iPhone cases pop up every single day. Variety is obviously a good thing, and everyone likes having choices when it comes to something that you’re going to see constantly every day. Of course, too many choices can overwhelm and make it impossible to feel like you’ve made the right decision. If you’re looking for something that’s ultra thin but still provides great protection for your pricey new iPhone, definitely check out the Pitaka MagCase, which is made out of the same aramid fiber found in real body armor. There are versions available for the new iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, and iPhone XR, and they’re all in stock right now on Amazon.
Here are the highlights from the product page:
- Almost naked — Enjoy your iPhone with this case which is slim fit and thinner than a dime. Too light to feel the weight added to your phone. Still well protect phones from most of the daily drops.
- Exclusive “Body Armor Grade” Material — Made of 100% Aramid Fiber which is used in armor, spacecraft, jet engines, and Formula 1 Race cars. Yet, it retains the thinness of your iPhone from the day you purchased it.
- Wireless charging friendly.— Show you the best carrying and wireless charging experience by using with PITAKA magnetic car mount (MagMount Series), the unique transit free design with metal plates inside lets you use PITAKA car mount freely without sticking adhasive metal plate on your device. Yet, no interference to WIFI, GPS, Apple Pay, Wireless charging or your signals.
- A Soft 3D-Grip touch —- Texture you need to feel to believe. It almost clings to your hand without feeling sticky. A protective three-layer coating and manual polishing is applied to each phone case.
- Fits your phone perfectly — Easily and naturally access all buttons and ports. Each opening is not only accurately aligned, but also at natural “surface level”.—Package includes: 1 x MagCase for iPhone Xs; Notes: Screen protector is NOT included.
If you have an older iPhone model you can still get in on the action, because there are versions available for the iPhone X, iPhone 7/8 and iPhone 7/8 Plus:
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.