Want to drown out all the chatter around you without spending $350 on noise cancelling headphones from Bose? Don’t worry, we’ve got just the thing. At $80, the TaoTronics Active Noise Cancelling Bluetooth Headphones might be the best option on Amazon in terms of bang for your buck in the noise cancelling headphone category. But if you use the coupon code 7987XX2A at checkout, you’ll only pay $54.99!
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- Active Noise Cancellation: ANC pairs with noise isolating ear pads for a quiet, immersive auditory experience when wearing your wireless headphones even in noisy environments
- Rich CD-Like Audio: apt provides uncompromised high quality sound when pairing the Bluetooth headset with compatible devices
- Comfortable Wear: Bluetooth headphones feature super soft protein ear pads, adjustable headband, and swiveling ear cups to comfortably suit all head sizes and shapes
- 22-Hour Playtime: Stream audio or chat away for nearly a day on a single charge; or connect the active noise cancelling headphones with the included audio cable when the battery’s low
- Outstanding Call Quality & Airplane adapter: Over the ear headphones sport a cVc 6.0 Noise Cancelling mic, reducing vocal interference and background noise; comes with an Airplane adapter to easily connect in the cabin; If the headphones can not pair with your devices, please press and hold the Play/ Pause Button and Volume+ Button at the same time for 5 seconds until you hear a “Pairing” voice prompt and the LED indicator starts to flash red and blue alternately to re-pair again
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes..