If you have Bose QuietComfort 25 or QuietComfort 15 headphones, it’s a pretty safe assumption that you love them. These two of the best pairs of noise cancelling headphones in the world, after all, so what’s not to love? There’s a chance though that in recent years you’ve gotten a bit envious of people who have newer Bose headphones that are wireless. What you might not know is that there’s an easy and affordable way to instantly transform your wired Bose headphones into wireless headphones. Just grab a AirMod Wireless Bluetooth Adapter on Amazon and plug it into the 3.5mm audio jack on your headphones. Presto! There’s one version for the QC25 headphones and a different version for the QC15s, because each version is designed to fit your headphones perfectly and look like an original part of the cups.
Here are some highlights from the product page:
- UNWIRE AND UPGRADE your Bose QC headphones to wireless functionality using this airMod bluetooth adapter
- Apple + Android Compatible: easily access the controls (volume, song skip etc.) and still enjoy the serenity of the headsets noise cancellation feature
- PLAY ON, the internal battery provides up to 8 hours of uninterrupted playback and talk time
- Built-in mic and controls makes switching from phone calls to music a breeze (apple / android compatible)
- What you get: The airMod wireless adapter, Charging cable, User guide and our 18 Month Guarantee supported by our friendly customer care team.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited. Prices are subject to change without notice and coupons may expire at any time. Some deals may not be available to all customers. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.