If you have a MacBook Pro and you want to connect your iPhone, you actually can’t do it with the cable that came in the box with your phone. That’s right Apple fans, the Lightning charging cable that came with your iPhone uses a USB 3.0 connection, but the MacBook Pro only has USB-C ports. Crazy, we know. You could cough up another $19 and get Apple’s USB-C to Lightning cable, or you can save $10 and snag a nonda USB Type C to USB 3.0 Adapter for just $9.99.
Here are more details from the product page:
- [USB 3.0 Superspeed] Up to 5Gbps data transfer speed
- [Match Macbook] Unibody aluminum casing. 3 colors to match Apple Macbook
- [Durable Aluminum Body] High quality components ensures longer life span
- [Tip 1] Need to push the adapter to the end till you hear a click
- [Tip 2] Works with the original Apple Cable
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.