If you’ve been waiting for the right sale before you make the jump from sort-of-wireless earbuds to truly wireless earbuds, today is the day you’ve been waiting for. MJYUN Truly Wireless Earbuds have a solid 4.4-star rating on Amazon, and they’re always affordable at just $40. But if you use the coupon code FIOHWAYC at checkout today on Amazon, you’ll score a pair for just $31.99. Definitely grab a pair while they’re still in stock.
Here are some key details from the product page:
- No Wires. No Hassle – Get total hands-free with these mini earbuds to enjoy Hi-Fi music during your workout, sporting or driving. Ultimate total-wireless earphones with brilliant audio quality.
- Stable Connectivity, Advanced Audio Quality – With the Bluetooth V4.2, high quality chip, advanced audio technology for stereo bass sound and use built-in A2DP /AVRCP audio processing system for noise deduction. You can have unbelievable dynamic sound throughout your workout.
- Long Playtime and Easy Setup – Wireless headphones allow 2 hours music time of a single charge, up to 5 hours’ premium quality Talk/Play Time, and up to 80 hours’ standby time (full charge approximately 1-2 hours). The portable 500mAh capacity charging case can recharge on the go up to 4 times to earbuds, no cable needed. Upgraded paring system effortlessly pairs one earbud with the other automatically synchronizes in seconds.
- Supreme Comfort and Fit – Ultra mini size in-ear earbuds are sleek and lightweight, ergonomically designed to stay comfortably and stably in your ears. The custom-made silicon caps keeps comfort during your workout.
- Reliable After-sale Warranty – Our total wireless headphones have 12-month free warranty. Please feel free to reach us for customer support if you’re not satisfied with the purchase.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
To learn more about our sponsored deals and sponsored posts opportunities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.