If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Do you love the idea of having your lights turn on automatically when you enter a certain room? Do you hate the idea of having to spend hundreds of dollars on a smart home solution and Wi-Fi connected lighting? Well, there’s another option that’s much simpler and much cheaper. Plug a Westek MLC12BC-4 Indoor Plug-In Corded Motion Activated Light Control into any standard wall outlet, then plug a lamp into the box. Presto! You now have a motion-activated light that will turn on anytime you enter the room.
Here are some highlights from the product page:
- Features a white finish
- Turns light/radio/appliance on when motion is detected
- 100 degree detection zone up to 25 feet away
- Motion sensor with a 6ft cord allows for placement on tabletop or shelf
- Max Load Resistive: 1200 Watts; Max Load Tungsten: 240 Watts
- 1 SupplyAID RRS-KN95-5PK KN95 Mask, Protection Against PM2.5 Dust. Pollen and Haze-Proof, 5 Pack
- 2 20PCS Magicare 4-Ply Mouth Noise Protection Filtration>95%, Compatible with Anti-Fog, Dust-Proo…
- 3 Purell Advanced Instant Gel Hand Sanitizer, Flip Top Bottle, 16 Oz, 70% Alcohol (Case of 12)
- 4 Clorox Disinfecting Wipes, Fresh Scent, 75 Count
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.