Streaming home security cameras are wildly popular right now, and the YI Home Camera is one of the most popular low-cost models. It includes all the features you would expect from comparable cameras, but it costs just $29 on Amazon. Did we say $29? Add two of them to your Amazon shopping cart and use the coupon code 49HH9WAG at checkout to drop the price down to just $20 each. And if you’re looking for a more capable camera to complement these two, check out the $35 YI Dome Camera that you can pan and tilt remotely using the accompanying app.
We told you about this deal earlier in the week, but it’s still available now and it bears repeating. Guys… two YI cameras for $20 a piece! Go get ’em.
Here are some highlights from the product page:
- Records in 720p HD to capture clear images for your records and while using 2-way audio (built-in microphone and speaker). 720P/20FPS,700Kbps; 360P/20FPS,200Kbps.
- 111° wide-angle lens, 940nm infrared non-invasive sensor, 4x digital zoom. Capture the scene in clarity with the wide-angle lens and zoom capabilities. The non-invasive sensor will not disturb your sleeping children.
- Built-in support for 802.11b/g/n 2.4Ghz (5Ghz currently not supported) WIFI band. Reliable Wi-Fi connectivity to access your camera with YI Home App on mobile device, and YI Home App on PC at anytime, anywhere.
- No monthly subscription fees: Secure your videos on a micro SD card, own your video content and access video history anytime. Supports upto 32GB SD micro SD cards with FAT32 format.
- Real-time streaming to your phone & activity alerts when motion is detected. YI Home App allows you to customize your settings according to your preferences: defined activity regions, camera sharing, customize alert schedules, and more. Available for iOS and Android.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.