When Element first released its new like of 4K TVs with Amazon’s Fire TV software built right in, the 65-inch model sold out in a matter of hours. It then remained out of stock or delayed for months before finally coming back at its full retail price… until now. Amazon slashed the price of the Element 65-Inch 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV – Fire TV Edition to just $765 for Cyber Monday, which is an insanely good price for a solid 4K TV with a big screen and Amazon’s awesome Fire TV software. This deal definitely won’t last long.
Here are some highlights from the product page:
- Fire TV Edition is a smart TV experience that seamlessly integrates your favorite streaming and live over-the-air content on a unified home screen (HD antenna required).
- Experience true-to-life 4K UHD picture quality with over 8 million pixels for stunning clarity, deep contrast, and brilliant colors on a direct-lit LED screen with minimal motion blur. Refresh Rate: 60 Hz (Native), 120 Hz (Effective).
- The Fire TV experience is built in so you can enjoy tens of thousands of channels, apps, and Alexa skills. Get universal search results across over 190 channels and apps including Netflix, Hulu, HBO NOW, SHOWTIME, STARZ, and Prime Video.
- The included Voice Remote with Alexa allows you to control live TV playback, launch apps, search for TV shows, play music, switch inputs, control smart home devices, and much more.
- Prime members get unlimited access to Prime Video including Thursday Night Football, thousands of movies, and TV episodes at no additional cost.
- Dimensions (W x H x D): TV without stand: 57.4” x 33.3” x 3.5”, TV with stand: 57.4” x 35.2” x 11.8”
- Multiple device input/output options: 4 HDMI 2.0 including 1 with ARC, 1 USB 2.0, 1 USB 3.0, SD card, Ethernet, composite/component, headphone, optical audio out
Want to check out some other great Cyber Monday TV deals? Head over to this post and you’ll find plenty.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
To learn more about our sponsored deals and sponsored posts opportunities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.