We absolutely love the GoPro HERO5 Black, but it’s a tough sell at over $400. Even right now while it’s discounted on Amazon, you’ll still have to pay $360. If you’re willing to forgo some of the higher-end features, there are a bunch of solid alternatives out there, and Amazon has a killer Lightning sale going on one of them. The Crosstour 4K Action Camera has a perfect 5-star rating on Amazon — serious, 5 stars — and it’s been discounted to a penny under $50 until 11:00 AM ET, or while supplies last. This is a fantastic deal and if you’re in the market for a new action cam, you should definitely consider it.
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- 170°WIDE-ANGLE 4K ACTION CAMERA – Professional 4K 25fps & 2.7K 30fps video resolution and 6 layers of optical glass camera lens. All brings you vivid and incredible pictures. 170°Wide-angle brings you a wider view.
- 2” LCD 30 METERS WATERPROOF CAMERA – The camera comes with a pretty waterproof case. Not only is it able to bear pressure underwater but also it can protect your sports camera from dust, hits and scratches.
- 2.4GHz WIRELESS WRIST REMOTE CONTROL – Operating on camera is not the only choice. Just press one button, you can have total control of your camera. Very convenient to record moments in places you can’t reach.
- BUILT-IN Wi-Fi RANGES UP TO 10 METERES – Download the iSmart DV APP and you can control the camera on your smart phone via Wi-Fi. You can record videos, take photos, set resolution, view and download files.
- TWO RECHARGEABLE HIGH-CAPACITY BARRERIES – When you go out for cycling or diving, 2 1050mAh batteries relieve you from charging the battery frequently. You can completely enjoy happy times with friends.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
To learn more about our sponsored deals and sponsored posts opportunities, please email email@example.com
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.