Portable wireless speakers are a dime a dozen these days, and they come in all shapes and sizes. We’re sure you’ve seen hundreds of them at this point… but you’ve never seen one like this. The AUKEY Bass Station Bluetooth Speaker with Enhanced Bass is a two piece sound system. The top part is a pretty standard portable speaker with good sound quality and decent features. But whenever you want, you can place it on the base and you’ll add a 10W subwoofer and a passive radiator to beef up the sound.
Here are the highlights from the product page:
* Full-size home speaker system or compact portable speaker? Now you can have the best of both worlds… A fusion of premium portable Bluetooth speaker (with two 7.5W drivers and passive radiator) and powerful bass speaker (with 10W subwoofer and bass reflex port)
* The premium wireless speaker delivers a total 15W of full and compelling stereo sound, making it a great sound source to take around the house or to someone else’s. When you want the big sound and full bass experience of a larger home speaker, just place the wireless speaker down on the tower subwoofer to instantly add an extra 10W of deep and resounding bass
* The wireless speaker has a high 8+ hours of standalone use from the two built-in 2000mAh batteries (4000mAh total) for days of portable music. Place on the bass unit to automatically recharge or use the included micro-USB cable
* Instantly connect and wirelessly stream music from almost any device at a range of up to 10m (33ft) via Bluetooth (or use the included 3.5mm audio cable)
* Package Contents: AUKEY SK-M39 Bass Station, Micro-USB Cable, 3.5mm Audio Cable, User Manual, 24-Month Warranty Card
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.