If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
It’s like Christmas in August! A bunch of retailers announced incoming Nintendo Switch stock this week, but Amazon was eerily silent. Apparently Amazon is well aware that the Switch sells itself, and it didn’t have to say a word. Right now the Nintendo Switch with Gray Joy-Con is back in stock on Amazon at its $299.99 retail price, and that includes free Prime shipping. It’s unclear at this time if you need to be a Prime subscriber to buy one, but if you do just sign up for a free Prime trial and you’re good to go. You had better hurry though, because this new wave of Switch inventory most certainly isn’t going to last long at all.
Here’s what you need to know about the Switch, from Amazon’s product page:
Introducing Nintendo Switch, the new home video game system from Nintendo. In addition to providing single and multiplayer thrills at home, the Nintendo Switch system can be taken on the go so players can enjoy a full home console experience anytime, anywhere. The mobility of a handheld is now added to the power of a home gaming system, with unprecedented new play styles brought to life by the two new Joy-Con controllers.
Home Gaming System
At home the main unit rests in the Nintendo Switch dock, which connects the system to the TV and lets you play with family and friends in the comfort of your living room.
Lift Nintendo Switch from the dock and instantly transition to handheld mode for on-the-go gaming. By sharing Joy-Con, players can go head-to-head while away from home. You can also enjoy the same great games in tabletop mode by using the included stand to prop the system up.
New Play Styles
Remove the detachable Joy-Con from either side of Nintendo Switch for more play styles:
- One player can use a Joy-Con in each hand
- Two players can each take one
- Multiple Joy-Con can be employed by numerous people for a variety of gameplay options (additional Joy-Con sold separately)
- Slip a set of Joy-Con into a Joy-Con grip accessory, mirroring a more traditional controller. Or, select an optional Nintendo Switch Pro Controller.
Bring together up to 8 Nintendo Switch systems for local face-to-face multiplayer.
- 1 Fire TV Stick 4K streaming device with Alexa Voice Remote | Dolby Vision | 2018 release
- 2 Handupfree Electric, Hands Free Bottle Restaurant Automatic Jar Opener for Seniors with Arthrit…
- 3 Smart Plug Gosund Smart WiFi Outlet Works with Alexa and Google Home, 2.4G WiFi Only, No Hub Re…
- 4 Queen Mattress Pad Cover Cooling Mattress Topper Pillow Top with Down Alternative Fill (8-21”…
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.