If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
If you don’t already have one of Nintendo’s hot new Switch consoles, you’re missing out. You’re also out of luck, because it’s still sold out everywhere other than Amazon, where you can get free Prime shipping on the Nintendo Switch with Gray Joy-Con or the Nintendo Switch with Neon Blue and Neon Red Joy-Con if you’re willing to pay a premium. If you already have a Switch, or if you just ordered one, then you should know that the hottest new Switch game of the summer is about to be released. That’s right, boys and girls, Splatoon 2 comes out on Friday! If you’re a Prime subscriber, you have four days left to pre-order this hot new title and save 20%. Trust us, you’re going to love this game!
Here are some highlights from the product page:
- New weapons – New dual-wielding Splat Dualies join the action, complete with a new Dodge Roll move. Mainstays like the Splat Roller and Splat Charger have also been remixed to include new gameplay mechanics and brand-new special weapons.
- Local and Online Multiplayer – In a first for the series, compete in local multiplayer Turf War battles, whether in TV mode or on-the-go in handheld or tabletop modes. Online battles also make a return.
- New ways to play – Play using the Joy-Con controllers or the Nintendo Switch Pro Controller, both of which allow for gyro controls for better aiming and control.
- Smart Device Support – An upcoming smart-phone application for the Nintendo Switch system will enhance matchmaking and allow for voice chat options.
- Turf War – Iconic 4 vs. 4 Turf War battles return. The goal is to splat ink on as much territory as possible, while strategically submerging yourself in your team’s colors and blasting your enemies.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.