GoPro makes such fantastic action cams, and it’s newest lineup is its best by far. We would love to recommend the GoPro HERO5 Black to anyone and everyone out there in search of a new 4k action camera, but the truth is there are just too many other options out there that offer the same or nearly the same quality for a small fraction of the price. A perfect example is the FITFORT 4K Action Camera, a product with an insanely good customer rating and an insanely low price tag. At $64 in Amazon’s current sale, you’d be crazy to skip it.
Here are some key details from the product page:
- 【100% 4K HD Action Camera】: Provides 4K/25FPS, 2.7K/30FPS, 1080P/60FPS, 1080P/30FPS and 720P/120FPS Video Resolution. 12MP Image Resolution & 170 Super Wide Angle Lens Delivers Skip-Free HD Video and Accurately Capture Every Epic View And Exciting Moment For You
- 【Sufficient Power Supply】: Comes With 2 Rechargeable 1050mAh Battery(one in the camera, one in the box) Enables Continuous Recording Without Worry. Supports Up To 90 Minutes Recording For Each Battery. Built-in 1/3/5 Min Screensaver To Save The Power
- 【Wireless Remote Control】: Features a 2.4G Wireless Remote Control. Put the Remote Control On Your Wrist and Accqurie Ultra-convenient Control For Hiking,Biking, Skiing,Bungee And More While Installing The Camera On Your Helmet. Wireless Range Up To 10m(33ft)
- 【WiFi & APP Control】: Compatible With IOS Devices and Android Devices. Scan the QR Code On The Manual And Download The”Ez iCam”APP. Easily Control The Camera And Manage The Photos & Videos On Your Phone. Save And Share Those Moments Anytime Anywhere
- 【100 Feet Waterproof】: IP68 Certified Rugged Waterproof Housing Supports Diving Detph Up To 30m(100ft). All Buttons Can Be Operated While The Case Is On. Perfect For Water Sports Like Diving,Sswimming, Drifting, Surfing And More.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.