If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
If you recently purchased Samsung’s Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+, rest assured that you currently own the most beautiful and most powerful smartphone in the world. Well… sort of. It’s true that there’s no other handset that can beat the Galaxy S8 in benchmark tests, but there are actually two different versions of the phone. The one sold by wireless carriers in the United States has a Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor, while the one sold elsewhere packs an even more powerful Exynos 8895 chipset. As tests have shown several times in the past, the Exynos version is indeed more powerful than the Snapdragon version.
The good news is that there’s finally a way to buy the global Galaxy S8+ with Samsung’s Exynos processor in the US. The phone is available right now unlocked on eBay, and it can be had for $804.99 on eBay or for $844.99 on Amazon. eBay currently only has the black and gold versions in stock, while all five available colors can be found on Amazon at varying prices. Of note, our favorite colors are definitely Midnight Black and Coral Blue.
Here are some highlights from the product page:
- Infinity Display: a bezel-less, full-frontal, edge-to-edge screen. Default resolution is Full HD+ and can be changed to Quad HD+ (WQHD+) in Settings
- Camera resolution – Front: 8 MP AF, Rear: 12 MP OIS AF
- Memory: Internal Memory 64 GB, RAM 4GB
Samsung Galaxy S8+ Plus SM-G955FD FACTORY UNLOCKED 6.2″ 64GB: $804.99 on eBay
- 1 10-Pack KN95 (EUA Listed Appendix A Authorized Respirator), Protective Face Mask, Disposable Pa…
- 2 PURELL Advanced Hand Sanitizer Refreshing Gel Metallic Design Series, Clean Scent, 8 fl oz Pump…
- 3 AccuMed Face Mask, Protective Face Mask (10 Count)
- 4 Ring Video Doorbell Pro and Echo Show 5 bundle with FREE $10 Gift Card
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.