We really love Google’s Nest Cam, but $170 is a lot of money to pay for a home camera. You know what isn’t a lot of money to pay for a home camera? $34.99. That’s how much Amazon is charging right now for the Wansview Home Camera, a well-reviewed streaming home security camera. This HD home camera is super easy to set up and it works with iPhones and Android phones. It also sports all of the features you’d expect in a home cam, including night vision and two-way audio.
Here are some highlights from the product page:
- Quick and Easy setup: Using “one key Wi-Fi configuration” via Wansview App so as to connect your Wi-Fi with camera, no complicated setting needed of this wireless surveillance camera.Important tips before connection:IP/Network-2.4GHz Wireless(Incompatible with 5GHz). If your router supports both band, please close the 5GHz wifi connection.Set WPA2-PSK(AES) / WPA-PSK(AES) as Encryption
- Wider Vision and Two-way Audio: Remarkable view with super wide 120 degree viewing angle, you can hear and talk to your family at anytime, anywhere. Easily mount on your wall, table or ceiling to keep an eye on what happened.The live stream will display directly to your Apple iOS/ Android smartphone, tablet, or PC application.
- Night Vision for Day and Night Surveillance: Four IR leds, night vision up to 20 feet. You may access your camera from anytime and anywhere with our free app or through the web.
- Mini Security Camera: Super slim, lengh:60mm wide:60mm. This is a perfect and delicate Wi-Fi camera for monitor your baby, elder, pets, babysitter and employees with a 720p high definition video stream.
- Excellent compatible and customer service: Supports remote viewing via iOS/Android mobile devices, Windows PC, Apple Mac system and web browsers (IE, Firefox, Safari, Chrome supported).IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS, PLEASE SEND EMAIL TO email@example.com or CALL +1 6018063192 on 6 PM ~ 3 AM (PST) Monday-Friday.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.