Apple charges $19 for a 3-foot Lightning cable, which is basically highway robbery. We would be shocked if that cable costs Apple even $1 considering the materials and the volume Apple does. Believe it or not, however, there’s a third-party Lightning cable out there that costs almost twice what Apple is charging… and it’s totally worth it. Check out the Fuse Chicken Titan Lightning Cable, which is practically indestructible and will last you far longer than any iPhone or iPad ever will.
Here are some key details from the product page:
- Meet the Toughest Cable on Earth
- Human Proof, Pet Proof, Everything Proof
- Virtually Indestructible MFi iPhone Charge Cable, Backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Industrial-Grade Flexible High-Strength Steel
- Replaces Your Everyday Charge Cable. For iPhone Mounts and Docks, Check Out BOBINE
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.