If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
You know that accident wasn’t your fault. The driver of the other car knows that accident wasn’t your fault. But do you think that’s the tune he’ll be singing once the police arrive? No, of course not. He’ll have all kinds of crazy stories to tell the cops once they arrive on the scene, and it’ll be up to them to decide how to phrase their police report. If it’s not crystal clear that the accident wasn’t your fault, you could end up paying thousands in increased insurance premiums.
On the other hand, you could spend $122 on a Uniden Dash Cam Automotive Video Recorder with GPS and LDW, record the entire incident, and prove in a matter of seconds that you weren’t at fault.
Some key details covering this device:
- Full HD 1920X1080 @ 30fps
- 148-degree view angle
- F/L9 lens
- G-sensor w/ collision detection mode
- Loop recoding
- GPS built-in
- Land departure warning
- Parking mode
- Built-in Microphone
- Plug and play easy set-up
- PC software suite
- Internal rechargeable battery
- Recording to Micro SD card (8GB card included)
The Uniden Dash Cam Automotive Video Recorder with GPS and LDW is typically $155, which is a fine price for something so important and useful. But from now until the end of the day on Saturday, August 6, that price drops to just $122.06 with free Prime shipping.
- 1 FDA-authorized Powecom KN95 masks certified by NIOSH to work even better than 3M N95 masks are discounted for Black Friday!
- 2 AccuMed Face Mask, Protective Face Mask (10 Count)
- 3 PURELL Advanced Hand Sanitizer, Refreshing Gel, Clean Scent, 8 fl oz Sanitizer Table Top Pump B…
- 4 PURELL 902210BX Sanitizing Hand Wipes, 5 x 7, 100/Box
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.