Remember back when Wi-Fi routers we’re boring little blue boxes with a bunch of antennas sticking out that had to be restarted four times a week? Practically everything in our lives connects to the internet now and our home wireless network has to be fast and reliable or it’ll drive us crazy. There are a number of startups focused on changing the way we connect to the web, and Starry Inc. is somewhere near the top of the list.
Meet the Starry Station Wi-Fi Router, an intelligent networking device unlike anything you’ve ever seen before.
DON’T MISS: The iPhone 7 might actually be in trouble
The Starry Station is fast, powerful, and it has an integrated 3.8-inch touchscreen that lets you configure and control it. That’s right, no more connecting to a PC and fighting your way through a painful setup process. In fact, it even has a companion smartphone app that gives you complete control over the router’s core features.
But controls aren’t the star of the show here. Where the Starry Station really shines is the fact that it works so well without any user intervention. Here are some key features:
- Total ease and control through 3.8″ touchscreen display
- Superfast, reliable 802.11ac dual-band WiFi
- Intelligent learning features identify and solve problems as they arise
- Know if you’re getting the speed you pay for with dynamic speed checks
- Set network-level parental controls with one tap
- Automatic updates deliver product enhancements and new features
- Works with all Internet providers and service types (cable, DSL, fiber, etc.)
- Quick and easy setup gets you online in minutes
- Get help: Request a call directly from the touchscreen or message via the app
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.