When the Roku Streaming Stick 3500R debuted at $49.99, it set the bar for value in the media streaming device market. For a penny under $50, buyers gained instant access to more than 2,000 channels packed full of any and every kind of entertainment you can imagine. It was truly a cord cutter’s dream, but that dream is about to get even better.
We’ve seen the Streaming Stick go on sale a few times in the past, but Amazon’s current sale drops the 3500R’s price to the lowest it has ever been — just $34.99 with free express shipping thanks to Amazon Prime.
Here are the key details:
- Compact stick design. Plugs discreetly right into the HDMI port. Great for wall-mounted TVs.
- 2,000+ entertainment channels and counting. By far the most movies, sports, news, music and kids’ shows of any streaming player.
- Control with remote or mobile. You can choose to control your entertainment via your iOS or Android device. Or use the included remote that everybody can share. It’s your choice.
- Send to TV from mobile. Use mobile apps, such as Netflix and YouTube, to cast videos from your phone straight to your TV.
- Stunning HD video quality. Immerse yourself in the action with rich, vibrant video streaming up to 1080p HD.
Roku Streaming Stick (3500R): $34.99 with free Prime shipping
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.