Logacal is a brilliant calendar app for people who need to get things done, plain and simple. Traditional calendars present schedules in a monthly view, allowing users to drill down to weeks and days as needed. But is this really the smartest way to do things or is it just what we’re accustomed to? Logacal flips traditional calendars on their head and completely removes the monthly view, instead offering a smart agenda view that displays only important information and eliminates all of the clutter.
From the app’s description:
Using this calendar app makes a big difference on how you percieve [sic] you schedule. You won’t believe it until you experience it yourself.
Unlike traditional month, week or day-based calendars, Logacal doesn’t split time equally, but instead depending on how far in the future it is. The scale is split into sections like today, tomorrow, upcoming days and upcoming weeks so the further in time you go, the less granular the scale is. This way you can see time the same way how you think about it.
• Works with local calendars, iCloud calendars, Google calendars, Exchange calendars… all the calendars you currently use on you iPhone
• Add, edit and delete your events
• If you have Fantastical 2, you can add new events the Fantastical way
• Filter by calendars to see only events that interest you at the moment
• Search by title, location and notes
• Full accessibility support (VoiceOver, dynamic text size)
• See full titles of your events — forget about cutting events with long titles
• Simple interface with no learning curve
Logacal is typically $3, which isn’t bad for an app that will completely change the way you use calendars and make you more productive in the process. For a limited time, however, Logacal for the iPhone is available for free.
A link to Logacal’s page in the App Store can be found below in our source section.