If you’re a snooty old person who needs to keep up appearances in a house that’s 10 times bigger than you need it to be, the idea of spending tens of thousands of dollars on a painting is just fine. But this is the 21st century. It’s the digital age. So why hasn’t wall art kept up with the times and gone digital?
Well actually, it has. You can now change your wall art as often as you change your mood and you don’t need to spend $100,000 to do it. Meet the Electric Objects Digital Art Display.
This smartphone-controlled digital art displays has to be one of the coolest things you can buy for your home right now, and it’s as simple as it is brilliant. It’s essentially a nice big screen that can show off any art you want with a few taps on your iPhone or Android phone.
Here are some key details:
- Change the art on your wall from your phone, through an Internet-connected display designed specifically for digital art.
- Display anything from the Internet: a selection of art as vast as the Internet itself.
- Curated picks: Browse a selection of original art made exclusively for Electric Objects.
- Discover and share: Discover great art by seeing what other people in the Electric Objects community display in their homes.
- Display your own: Upload and display your own art.
Electric Objects Digital Art Display (Black): $499.00 with free Prime shipping
Electric Objects Digital Art Display (White): $499.00 with free Prime shipping