If you’ve been holding out for the right time to pick up a new Xbox One now that Kinect is out of the picture, this weekend might be your best bet. GameStop sent out a press release earlier this week detailing an Xbox One event “you won’t want to miss,” featuring sales, trade-in offers and more. Not only will you receive 50% bonus credit on any console you trade in towards the purchase of a new Xbox One, you’ll also have the opportunity to buy an extra Xbox One controller for $10 off and a 12 or 24-month Xbox Live Gold Membership for $20 off.
Other deals separate from the purchase of an Xbox One include:
- $30 discount on Turtle Beach’s Ear Force X07 Headset ($129.99)
- $20 discount on Wolfenstein: The New Order ($39.99), NBA 2K14 ($39.99) and Zumba Fitness: World Party ($29.99)
- $10 discount on Murdered: Soul Suspect ($49.99)
- $20 discount on an Amazon Kindle Fire HD ($119.99)
- $5 discount on a Power Kit Plus for Xbox One controllers ($19.99)
- $10 discount on a Charge Station for Xbox One controllers ($24.99)
Whether you already own an Xbox One or you’re just looking to stock up on a few new games and accessories, it’s probably worth popping into your local GameStop this weekend to check out the event. Just try not to get lured into preordering anything. The ad for the event, courtesy of DualShockers, can be seen below.