A California appeals court has ruled that Verizon Wireless is to pay some 175,000 customers current and former customers $21 million as a settlement in a class action lawsuit over early termination fees. The class action suit was filed in California on the behalf of customers who were upset that Verizon asked they pay a flat ETF of $175 regardless of how many months were left on their contract. Each customer is expected to receive $87.50 as a result of the ruling. Too bad history is bound to repeat itself now that Verizon’s ETF for “advanced devices” (i.e. smartphones) is set at $350.
- Fourth stimulus check update: Only this group of people would get new $1,400 checks
- Let’s go, Brandon: The backstory of this Joe Biden meme that’s all over the Internet
- 5 must-have Amazon finds you’ve probably never heard of
- USDA issues urgent meat recall, so throw it away if you have any
- This new Netflix horror thriller rocketed to #1 on the movie chart
October 24th, 2021
October 25th, 2021