A Dutch court on Wednesday ruled that Samsung’s (005930) products do not infringe upon Apple’s (AAPL) protected IP. The Cupertino-based company alleged in September that Samsung infringed its patents relating to multitouch functions with its Galaxy smartphones, Reuters reported. The court did not rule in the iPhone-maker’s favor, however. Apple has lost similar battles this year against HTC (2498), Samsung and Motorola in both the United Kingdom and Germany. The Dutch court’s ruling comes shortly before the International Trade Commission is set to make a decision on claims that Samsung infringed various Apple patents in the United States.
- You’re about to get new $3,600 stimulus payments – and they might keep coming every year
- This mind-bending new Netflix original series is your next obsession
- This new Windows 11 feature is already making people so angry
- iPhone 13 isn’t even out yet and Apple fans are already complaining about the weirdest thing
- Strawberry Moon: How to watch the last supermoon of 2021 this week