Today, Rogers Wireless officially launched the LG Neon 2 feature phone. The device is a pale, full-QWERTY, messaging phone with a 2 megapixel camera with 2x zoom, 3-inch 240 x 400 QQVGA TFT touch-screen display, micro-SD card slot, and Bluetooth. The device does not have an HSPA radio, which is sort of a bummer, but does come with quad-band GSM. The device will set you back a whopping $19.99 CAN with a three-year contract or $174.99 contract free. And now you know…
- Scary probiotics recall: If you have this supplement, throw it out now
- Actual 3D-printed steaks are now being served in restaurants – here’s where
- 20 crazy Amazon Black Friday deals that somehow just came back
- Security holes discovered in 9 popular routers – is yours on the list?
- Spider-Man: No Way Home soundtrack might confirm the biggest leak
December 6th, 2021