The hottest gaming accessory of the 2010 holiday season, Microsoft Kinect, is now available across the globe. Microsoft’s new motion-based video game controller for Xbox 360 is set to take the world by storm. Analysts almost unanimously expect it to be one of the best-selling accessories this holiday season, and Microsoft recently raised its holiday sales projections from 3 million to 5 million units. Here’s what you need to know: if you have an Xbox 360, you need Kinect. If you need Kinect, you also need to get moving because purchasing one will be increasingly difficult as we approach the holidays.
Zach Epstein has worked in and around ICT for more than 15 years, first in marketing and business development with two private telcos, then as a writer and editor covering business news, consumer electronics and telecommunications. Zach’s work has been quoted by countless top news publications in the US and around the world. He was also recently named one of the world's top-10 “power mobile influencers” by Forbes, as well as one of Inc. Magazine's top-30 Internet of Things experts.
- There’s a $500 stimulus check you might qualify for, and you had no idea
- Fourth stimulus check is coming to millions of Americans – here’s who gets one
- This is the Marvel ‘Fantastic Four’ news we’ve been waiting for
- 5 new iPhone features that’ll make you want to install iOS 15 immediately
- This forgotten Ryan Reynolds movie just rocketed to #1 on Netflix