We have received photos from a trusted source that show what could be AT&T’s first LTE smartphone, the Samsung Impulse 4G. We don’t have too many details to go on beyond the photo you see above along with an image of a case accessory that maps out the back of the device, but the Impulse 4G does look awfully like the Samsung DROID Charge, and this might be AT&T’s equivalent. Again, no firm release date on this one, but we definitely like where this is going. Full-sized images are in the gallery linked below.
Jonathan Geller is the founder of Boy Genius Report, now known as BGR, and one of the biggest tech & mobile destinations in the world.
BGR was acquired by leading digital media company PMC in April 2010 and Jonathan is President and Editor-in-chief of BGR Media, LLC. Jonathan was named to Forbes' coveted 30 under 30 list in 2016, and frequently appears as a commentator on news channels such as CNBC, Fox News, ABC News and Bloomberg.
- 9 amazing iPhone tricks that most people don’t know about
- This gas crater has been on fire for 50 years – now there’s a plan to extinguish it
- Mac & cheese recall affects nearly 200,000 boxes, so check your home now
- These 2 popular frozen foods are being pulled from grocery store shelves
- New Doctor Strange 2 leak is about the Avengers, and it comes straight from Marvel