According to a trusted AT&T (T) source, the carrier is currently planning to launch Apple’s (AAPL) next-generation iPhone during the third or fourth week of September, with an all-hands-on-deck policy in place for employees that will extend through to the middle of October. A second AT&T source confirms that a large training event for regional employees has been rescheduled from the first week of October due to a conflict with a “huge announcement.” Apple is expected to introduce the “iPhone 5” alongside other new iOS devices at a press conference on September 12th.
Jonathan Geller is the founder of Boy Genius Report, now known as BGR, and one of the biggest tech & mobile destinations in the world.
BGR was acquired by leading digital media company PMC in April 2010 and Jonathan is President and Editor-in-chief of BGR Media, LLC. Jonathan was named to Forbes' coveted 30 under 30 list in 2016, and frequently appears as a commentator on news channels such as CNBC, Fox News, ABC News and Bloomberg.
- The IRS is sending out 1.5 million surprise refunds averaging $1,600 – here’s who gets one
- ‘Hawkeye’ release date revealed as Marvel gives us an early look at the Disney+ show
- ‘Titane’ was just called the ‘most shocking film of 2021’
- When 75,000 Amazon shoppers rave about a $130 memory foam mattress, you need to check it out
- 3-in-1 wireless charging station for Apple devices is down to $17 at Amazon