According to a trusted AT&T (T) source, the carrier is currently planning to launch Apple’s (AAPL) next-generation iPhone during the third or fourth week of September, with an all-hands-on-deck policy in place for employees that will extend through to the middle of October. A second AT&T source confirms that a large training event for regional employees has been rescheduled from the first week of October due to a conflict with a “huge announcement.” Apple is expected to introduce the “iPhone 5” alongside other new iOS devices at a press conference on September 12th.
Jonathan Geller is the founder of Boy Genius Report, now known as BGR, and one of the biggest tech & mobile destinations in the world.
BGR was acquired by leading digital media company PMC in April 2010 and Jonathan is President and Editor-in-chief of BGR Media, LLC. Jonathan was named to Forbes' coveted 30 under 30 list in 2016, and frequently appears as a commentator on news channels such as CNBC, Fox News, ABC News and Bloomberg.
- Fourth stimulus check: New payments come in 2 weeks for people in this state
- This nerve-shredding Netflix horror movie is finding new life ahead of Halloween
- Popular Nestle snacks were just recalled, so throw them out now
- Stimulus check update: Do this by tomorrow or you’ll miss a $1,100 payment
- ‘Let’s go Brandon’ – #1 hip-hop song on iTunes inspired by Joe Biden meme