Apple will unveil its latest iPhone offerings beginning at 1:00 p.m. Eastern today, but that has not stopped a few leaks of the iPhone 4S from popping up on its website. Apple’s Japanese website already lists a new “iPhone 4S” and says that the phone will be available starting at 8:00 a.m. on October 14th. The device will look nearly identical to the iPhone 4 — as can be seen in the image above, also from Apple’s Japanese site — and it will be available in both white and black. We are sure to hear more information in just under an hour now, so keep your browsers pointed to BGR for more details.
- 10 hidden deals only Amazon Prime members can get
- 2 urgent recalls that parents with babies need to know about
- Meet the $28 gadget that helps you cook perfect steak every time
- New scientific paper claims octopuses are actually aliens from outer space
- This Spider-Man 4 leak will have Marvel fans flipping out