In some potentially exciting news for people who have been waiting for the second-generation iPad mini to come out, Digitimes reports that Apple (AAPL) is cutting its iPad mini shipments in the second quarter of 2013 “to between 10-12 million units.” Digitimes‘ sources also say that Apple is currently “adjusting its reserves for the next-generation iPad mini, which is likely to be released in the third quarter.” This lines up with earlier rumors we’ve heard that the second-generation iPad mini will launch this fall and will come with the same high-resolution Retina display found in the 9.7-inch iPad and the iPhone 5.
- Rat infestation forces company to recall all the food it makes – check your fridge now
- 5 Amazon home decor finds under $25 that have shoppers obsessed
- Netflix movies, shows, & series: New releases for the week of January 16th
- This Doctor Strange 2 cameo will be Marvel fans’ dream come true
- 6 iPhone settings you should change right away
January 15th, 2022
January 16th, 2022