One of our sources has just provided us with new information surrounding the launch of the recently unveiled HP TouchPad. It’s been communicated to us that HP is (or was — it’s not clear if things have recently changed) planning on having the TouchPad in market before the end of June. We’ve also been told pricing should be $699; slightly less than Motorola’s $799 XOOM. How does June and $699 sound for an HP TouchPad?
Jonathan Geller is the founder of Boy Genius Report, now known as BGR, and one of the biggest tech & mobile destinations in the world.
BGR was acquired by leading digital media company PMC in April 2010 and Jonathan is President and Editor-in-chief of BGR Media, LLC. Jonathan was named to Forbes' coveted 30 under 30 list in 2016, and frequently appears as a commentator on news channels such as CNBC, Fox News, ABC News and Bloomberg.
- USDA issues urgent meat recall, so throw it away if you have any
- Let’s go, Brandon: The backstory of this Joe Biden meme that’s all over the Internet
- An extra stimulus check payment is coming from an unexpected place
- If you get this Amazon scam email, you should delete it right away
- This twisted new Netflix original finally ended Squid Game’s run at #1