There are still two hours left in Google’s I/O 2013 keynote, but there have already been some big announcements… for developers. Product news is flowing too now, thankfully, and Google just announced a new version of the Samsung Galaxy S4 that runs a stock version of Android 4.2 Jelly Bean. Google will sell the phone unlocked with 16GB of memory for $649 beginning June 26th, and it will support T-Mobile and AT&T networks, including AT&T’s LTE network.
Zach Epstein has worked in and around ICT for more than 15 years, first in marketing and business development with two private telcos, then as a writer and editor covering business news, consumer electronics and telecommunications. Zach’s work has been quoted by countless top news publications in the US and around the world. He was also recently named one of the world's top-10 “power mobile influencers” by Forbes, as well as one of Inc. Magazine's top-30 Internet of Things experts.
- You’re getting a new $600 stimulus check next month if you live in this one state
- The next stimulus check wave is coming next week – here’s who’s getting paid
- Samsung fans want the company to cancel its #1 best-selling flagship phone
- A forgotten action movie with three Marvel stars just soared to #1 on Netflix
- Amazon’s AirPods 2 price is the lowest it’s been all year, but not for much longer